List of bugs

MadEngineer

Question

So far I have experienced a few issues with the game with regards to bugs/crashes. ( Please see attached save game for bugs and crash info text )

1) Game crashes/unable to load upon death of party.

2) Monk stunning blow says activated permanently, unable to use.

3) Continue function does not open newest saved game file.

4) One interactable near the ogre spawn in the spider's cave is non-interactable. ( Bottom right pile of bones )

5) A Farmer's Plight: Unable to turn in ogre's head. Journal entry mentions talking to Trygil. ( NPC has been talked to and killed after returning from cave whereupon going hostile on the player character )

6) Nest Egg: Unable to turn in intact dragon's egg. Last journal update at meeting bandits.

7) Cat and Mouse: Nyfre fled away from Medreth. Killed Medreth after going hostile and quest doesn't seem to end or progress. Journal entry at: "Told Nyfre where Medreth was waiting, Medreth wasn't too happy about it.

8 ) Mantle of Wreathing Flame does not activate its ability.

9) Numerous equipment pieces displaying stats in character info repetitively.

10) Unable to back out of hiring a new character at inn.

11) Occasionally disappearing weapons after loads and moving from map to map. ( Equipped weapons )

12) Equipped weapon models not displaying in inventory menu.

13) Items randomly disappearing. ( Occurs sometimes when: - dragging items from one character inventory to another - choosing to loot all from from various objects.

14) Enemy dropped loot respawns upon loading area. ( Occurs everywhere in beta )

I'll post in here again with a reply if I find anything else.

- EDIT: For some reason things became all jumbled after posting. Also unable to upload save game file as it is too big for some reason?

File size 1.1MB to limited 276KB attachment size limit. See the following link for the savegame.

http://www.filedropper.com/f65f34cb663c4fa1a7b9573095dd3f85dyrfordvillage7988153

output_log.txt

Edited by MadEngineer

1 answer to this question