Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Character gen and resolution bug

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

greenedr00l

greenedr00l

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:greenedr00l
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

The character generation seemed pretty straightforward with the following exceptions:

- I'd suggest picking culture before attribute assignment.  The default Aedyr bonus to Resolve was confusing when looking at the initial stats because I didn't know where it was coming from, and once I set my stats and moved on the the next step I had to go back and re-adjust my attributes when I changed it to something else to keep the values I wanted.

- Having some text about attribute scale would be nice.  I experimented to figure out that they use a 3-18 scale with no bonuses but it might be nice to have a text blurb about that right off.

- Maybe filter the portraits by gender and race?

Also, when I started up the game I picked 1920x1200 as my default resolution.  When I entered the game I noticed that the edges of the screen were being cut off.  I checked the in-game resolution in the Graphics settings and it was set to 1920x1080.  I changed this to 1920x1200 through the settings menu and it fixed the display issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users