i can't board the ebon hawk update with mod list

well here i am again this time with the mod list and a update on what happens. let's start with the mods: "First national bank of coruscant" "Enhanced merchants for tsl" "the sith lords restored content mod" "skip peragus" "bastila PC head" "survival items" "feat progression for tsl" i think that's all now for what happens: well, when i get to red eclipse again i go right to them, just to get it out of the way but i help the refugees, first then i fight the red eclipse but now i CAN board the ebon hawk but, atton never gets the call so i can't do anything so it's 2 things it's a: i'm retarded and don't know what to do. b: it's glitch. i have talked to the rat guy and payed him the 2000$ to tell the exchange that i don't like and he says the exchange is watching me but nothing happens do i just walk till i get the call or is it a glitch.
(sorry for the bad english)

• Like 1

Skip Peragus in incompatible with TSLRCM 

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/393-mod-compatibility-list-for-tslrcm-183/

unfortunately it appears you'll have to do a full restart of the game

i need help in the Revan's Robes thread

well i'm at the nar shaddaa (i go there first btw) again i fought them again and nothing is happening same mods with out skip peragus but i added jedi temple and remove force restrictions and still nothing happens do i just walk. like i said i fight the red eclipse asap but i payed the rat to tell the exchange i don't like them first

Skip Peragus in incompatible with TSLRCM 

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/393-mod-compatibility-list-for-tslrcm-183/

unfortunately it appears you'll have to do a full restart of the game

i need help in the Revan's Robes thread

well i'm at the nar shaddaa (i go there first btw) again i fought them again and nothing is happening same mods with out skip peragus but i added jedi temple and remove force restrictions and still nothing happens do i just walk. like i said i fight the red eclipse asap but i payed the rat to tell the exchange i don't like them first

the only thing you can do is to use KSE to change the globals in order to trigger the cutscene or kill the exchange leader,do whatever you can to piss them off.

Edited by DarthDeven