how do you guys think revan and the exile's story should have ended

personally,i think that could have began in kotor 3,the exile finds Revan,Light Side or Dark Side and brings him back into known space,and we have like 1 year to prepare the galaxy for the attack of the true sith,who are finishing to build their armada,and based on the alignment of the two protagonists in the previous games,you will have different scenarios

1. A sith prevalent galaxy if both Revan and the Exile are Dark Side
  2. A republic prevalent galaxy if both Revan and the exile are Light Side
  3. A severely weakened republic if Revan was dark side but the exile was Light Side

The main tasks

• help canderous unite the mandalorian clans
  • Rebuild jedi\sith Order
  • recruit soldiers for the Republic\New Sith Order
  • reinforce the infrastructure of the galaxy
  • Dark Side Bonus :Reawaken the Star Forge (Requires a very powerful Dark side user that can control it) produces massive quantities of supplies,ships,droids and fighters
  • ​Light Side Bonus: Rakata Elders Forces​ (includes quest to help them reacquire their connection to the force to make them much deadlier)

The exile and revan should have ended fighting the ancient sith,and an ending where they die to stop them
tell me more about what do you think
and please post in the 'Kotor the mandalorian wars'  topic\poll

• Like 1

That would actually be a cool game. Its similar to how Mass Effect 3 worked, with getting the support of various species so that they would help Earth against the Reaper attack. 

I'm writing a fan-fic of how the story ends so I won't say to much, but I will say that I would have preferred an ending where the Exile follows Revan into the Unknown regions, bringing only T3-M4 and HK-47. There they encounter a mysterious threat (not necessarily Sith) where its up to them to stop it. Then they return to known space and live out the rest of their lives in peace. Revan with Bastila and the Exile with Atton (always favored an Atton romance). 

Ideally, to complete the Redemption theme of the KotOR series, both Revan's and The Exile should die. There can't be a happy ending for either. One cannot attain true redemption with sacrifice.

Remember, both Revan and The Exile were nasty pieces of work in the Machiavellan sense. Bother committed serious war crimes to achieve their goals. In Revan's case, entire civilian population centers -and this was before he even became Darth Revan. The Exile was responsible for carrying out Malachor V -which consumed him with overwhelming guilt.

In both cases, they need to atone themselves - and not in the hokey saving the universe type redemption, but through a small act that has significant consequences to themselves that leads to an inglorious, and obscure ending incognito.

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ideally, to complete the Redemption theme of the KotOR series, both Revan's and The Exile should die. There can't be a happy ending for either. One cannot attain true redemption with sacrifice.

Remember, both Revan and The Exile were nasty pieces of work in the Machiavellan sense. Bother committed serious war crimes to achieve their goals. In Revan's case, entire civilian population centers -and this was before he even became Darth Revan. The Exile was responsible for carrying out Malachor V -which consumed him with overwhelming guilt.

In both cases, they need to atone themselves - and not in the hokey saving the universe type redemption, but through a small act that has significant consequences to themselves that leads to an inglorious, and obscure ending incognito.

death is not necessary for redemption,and that's the case are both LS,but i'd put Revan as Dark Side in order to keep the Star Forge,it could be used for 'good' goals

redemption is not actually necessary for them to do good,the exile had to execute an order in the mandalorian wars,if wasn't the exile,it would have been another guy and the results would have been the same

as Revan had to do sacrifices in order to win.

i think  that revan did the right thing and it's a war hero.

That would actually be a cool game. Its similar to how Mass Effect 3 worked, with getting the support of various species so that they would help Earth against the Reaper attack. 

I'm writing a fan-fic of how the story ends so I won't say to much, but I will say that I would have preferred an ending where the Exile follows Revan into the Unknown regions, bringing only T3-M4 and HK-47. There they encounter a mysterious threat (not necessarily Sith) where its up to them to stop it. Then they return to known space and live out the rest of their lives in peace. Revan with Bastila and the Exile with Atton (always favored an Atton romance). 

Me3 didn't get like this,it didn't have an alternate scenarios,and most importantly,your choices didn't impact the game at all

i don't think that the unknown regions are a good idea for a final battle,since all  the things revan worked up for would have been useless

i prefer it to view what ME3 should have been,btw ,in the game should include

an ending where you lose

an ending where win without much losses

an ending where you win,but much of the galaxy is destroyed

an ending where the galaxy is under control of the new sith order

my exile will go with Visas :wub:

death is not necessary for redemption,and that's the case are both LS,but i'd put Revan as Dark Side in order to keep the Star Forge,it could be used for 'good' goals

redemption is not actually necessary for them to do good,the exile had to execute an order in the mandalorian wars,if wasn't the exile,it would have been another guy and the results would have been the same

Me3 didn't get like this,it didn't have an alternate scenarios,and most importantly,your choices didn't impact the game at all

i don't think that the unknown regions are a good idea for a final battle,since all  the things revan worked up for would have been useless

an ending where you lose

I would think that at least half the game should be spent in the Unknown Regions. Perhaps gathering enough evidence of the threat that the Republic would be convinced they need to do something, then the other half could be rebuilding the Republic/gaining the support of various systems, with an ultimate showdown, Star Wars style, big freaking space battle with Revan/Exile confronting the leader of the True Sith and all of his Dark Force users... :)

an ending where you lose

I would think that at least half the game should be spent in the Unknown Regions. Perhaps gathering enough evidence of the threat that the Republic would be convinced they need to do something, then the other half could be rebuilding the Republic/gaining the support of various systems, with an ultimate showdown, Star Wars style, big freaking space battle with Revan/Exile confronting the leader of the True Sith and all of his Dark Force users... :)

it's a very good idea,but it doesn't really matter no longer,because kotor doesn't exist anymore in the SW continuity,and the dictactorship of Disney will make it much worse since they have erased the EU and gave EA the license to do more SW games

i added the revan's sith empire for a reason,because i wanted an ending with them finally ruling the galaxy and proving that they are superior to jedis

so unless we manage to kickstart it,get the rights from EA and Disney,Kotor 3 will never happen

Edited by DarthDeven