Will there be alternative dimentions in PoE?

There will be other dimensions. They have gone out of their way to not mention them. That means the main plot will involve them. You'll see.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

1366x768 or 1600x1200 ... I thought that's what the thread was going to be about :blush:

As for the other kind of dimensions - wouldn't bother me if there weren't any but might be cool to see what Obs came up with in this setting.

Be cool if you could go inside someone's soul.

Now that'd be an interesting interpretationary journey - those animancers and their crazy experiments

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Be cool if you could go inside someone's soul.

If you explored about in such a case, would you be doing a little... soul-searching? 6_u

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u