cpu problem (audio, video stutter)

gabrysgab

Question

I bought this game because i thought that you did a really good job when i looked at the trailers. I wanted to play it really bad. But now im just mad and dissapointed. It's been couple of months till the release and I can't play my game normally. The cpu usage goes way to high when i'm playing and it causes video and audio lags/stutter which makes playing the game really unpleasant. This problem has been discussed before but still no one gives a ♥♥♥♥ about it ? Once or twice the game played normally but that's just a random thing. My cpu is AMD G2130 3,2 Ghz , Gpu radeon 7760 i think that's enough to expect the game to work flawless.

1 answer to this question

There is no such thing as AMD G2130, you probably meant "Intel". That's a VERY low end CPU that costs about 50 bucks if not less. As for your GPU, there is no actual Radeon 7760 so you probably either got a laptop or an OEM card. Both are very low-end as well. The name might make you think different but this hardware is really not good at all. So yeah, it's really NOT enough to expect the game to run flawlessly. The cartoon graphics might make it seem like it doesn't need much processing power, but far from it.