Can't see on what to press or "mash" - pic inside the topoc

SirFart

Question

So as you know, at the Pc version there are W,S,D,A keys and etc, the problem is that i dont have this.

I tried to re-install the game, turn off the anti virus while doing it, delete saves, and yet - no result.

It annyos me because i dont  know how to use the whole abilties and attacks,

I'm almost level 15 and using only few attacks and abilities, and also my party mates are almost uselss because of that.

Thanks for any help, i really love this game and want to keep playing but i cant play like this, it losing the  whole fun part.

Or, (this is not for lazy people lol)

If someone could write the whole abilites rotations of the figher class, atless :(

2oz8.png

3 answers to this question

I had a problem with the font going haywire on the PS3 version (although in this case it was all of the text BUT the PS button images).  Saving the game, turning off the PS3 then restarting and reloading caused the font to come in.  I'm going to guess that didn't work for you.

Unfortunately I can't find anything online with a guide to the fighter ability keys for the PC version, but hopefully someone with the PC version can answer soon (if not answer with a way to fix the text prompts in game).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Hey, its been over 24H since i posted this topic.

I really need help cause i stucked on the last mission, i can't beat kenny because i have leak of abilties.

Would like to have any help, maybe configs to download or something..

i bought this game and i cant really enjoy it, that's sucks!

Amentep
Thanks for help but it didnt worked, i tried to make new profile, changing something on the confing but nothing. 
Edited by SirFart

A lot of PC recommendations I've seen have started by asking if you've done a re-verify and/or re-install the game.

To re-verify the game files from within steam itself, you log into steam, then go to your steam library. Right click on the stick of truth and click properties, followed by a click on local files. Click verify integrity of game cache.

Have you attempted this?

I still can't find an online guide to the inputs for the fighter's ability, alas.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man