Sign in to follow this  
qebeq

Abortion clinic - can't enter room.

Question

Hi all,

I'm playing PC version. I'm just after makeover (wearing sparkle stuff) but when I try to enter room with that doc. he keeps telling me: "I'm sorry I only see female patients who want aborions").

Any idea how to solve this?post-98542-0-54167100-1395478188_thumb.png

4 answers to this question

Make sure you're wearing the 4 makeover pieces. I believe it is a headpiece, torso, makeup, and there's one more. Can't think of it now, but it should say makeover right on it.

You need the armor pieces, the wig, and the makeup. In addition to the wig and the makeup, there should also be a top and gloves.

Makeover Wig (wig slot), Makeover makeup (makeup slot), Makeover outfit (armor slot), Makeover accessory (gloves slot). The makeover accessories are all shoes, IIRC, and I think the shoes shown in the pic aren't the perfect match to that outfit (not 100% on that but that's the outfit I used and IIRC the shoes were pink but I think you can get out of the makeover without a perfect match too) so I'd check to make sure you have the makeover accessory on.

Thanks so much guys, turnes out I wasn't wearing gloves (which were shown in makover part as shoes). Finally can play more!