Stuck in the Tower

Twopointbeau

Question

Ok, so on the Xbox 360 version of the game, I'm stuck on a level of Clyde's fortress. There is a tyre swing I'm supposed to be able to shoot but I can't , because the cross hair doesn't register the target. I'm also meant to hit the leg of a table to make it collapse, but my attacks and farts are doing nothing. I've tried loading the game again and I'm still stuck. Any ideas?

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

I'm on PS3 and I have the same issue.

I'm on the 3rd floor of clyde's castle I killed the Nazi's and need to brake the leg of the wooden platform then Nagasaki the platform and the latter comes down to get on the roof.... There is a tyre swing I'm supposed to be able to shoot but I can't , because the cross hair doesn't register the target.

I can't brake the leg of the platform. I have tried different angles, and the different friends and different weapons, also I have left the castle and came back, died and went to a different save before that part and played it again and it did the same thing.

I'm also meant to hit the leg of a table to make it collapse, but my attacks and farts are doing nothing.

I have erased the game data on the computer, as well as got a new disc from gamestop and there was no change.

Yeah...  Join a bunch of us.  The devs are taking their sweet time fixing this bug.  I've been waiting since shortly after the game's release.  It was reported repeatedly.  Sloppy devs and sloppy company.

Edited by macdonc2