Well the Princess Kenny theme(including Kenny's role) is clearly a twist to make fun of pretty much all the Japanese cartoons ever and all the males in them who always to be dressed as chicks. But the other song I'm not getting where that connects.

1zq6793.jpg

The Nelly song? It's the background music, listen to that, not the lyrics, very similar structure.

It's as if they took the beat of the Nelly song where as the Princess Lover opening is only parodied and sampled for the first like 5 seconds of the Princess Kenny song.

Well the Princess Kenny theme(including Kenny's role) is clearly a twist to make fun of pretty much all the Japanese cartoons ever and all the males in them who always to be dressed as chicks. But the other song I'm not getting where that connects.

SP's goal in general has always been to make fun of everything, regardless of it's nature or degree of taboo, in as funny a way as possible. However, while there may be an inferred jab intended by Princess Kenny regarding Japan's traditional theater played almost exclusively by all-male cast (until the modern era), I would point to Cartman's comment right at the beginning where he introduces Kenny to us ...swing swing! ... Kenny, Kenny, Kenny... *sigh* ...XD

LOL, you got a point..

however kenny's role is freakin funny i shat my pants when i used for the first time the "charm" ability