Equipment at the School?

I've played through the game a few times checking every door, locker, body, etc. in the school and I'm always missing 4 pieces of equipment.

I know its not the:

- Dodge Ball

- Mace of Restoration

- Necromancer Set (Hood/Robes/Gloves)

- Basketball

Anyone know what 4 pieces I'm missing and where they might be?  Really trying to get the achievement for collecting everything.

Thanks in advance!

It's likely just a bug, as I completed a playthru where I got all the equipment, yet it still said I had four in the school, seven at Kyle's, and one downtown.

As long as you have the Dodgeball, Mace of Restoration, Basketball and the three Necromancer outfit items, you should be good (and if you're going for friends, Bill, Fossey and Lemmiwinks).

Edited by JSwartz0181

It's a bug, in the end you will have 3 missing equipment items in the school and 6 at Kyles house if you've collected everything in the game.

Sometimes downtown can be labelled as having 1 equipment item left over but it's another bug most of the time as after a certain point in the story it will erase itself from the map.

I had a 1 on the downtown area up until finishing the game. After you beat the game you can free roam and the map will correct itself... at least mine did.