Game stuck in unwinnable state.

Destra

Question

Earlier on I had my parents chasing me to ground me when I was returning to turn in a quest to Cartman (tell him you've recruited the first three kids). As a result when I go to turn in the quest it won't let me leave the yard and Cartman won't turn it in. He just tells me to get the goth kids.

I loaded an earlier save and plugged on, hoping doing the goth kid quest would fix it.

I'm now stuck in the school trying to get past the barrier. Doing some investigating it seems I need a certain fart spell to do that. I need to get that spell from Cartman by turning in the quest it wouldn't let me turn in. Now I can't leave the school to do that or anything.

My game is currently stuck and I can't complete it. Seeing as the only way around it is to basically start a new game after having already played for a good 10+ hours or so, I doubt I've the motivation to do that.

I'd be super-glad if there was a way to fix my current save file. But at the very least it'd be nice if this was addressed so other people don't run into the same problem.

3 answers to this question

I have the same issue on Ps3!!! Please help! It seems I need the cup a spell to get past the barrier and I have not learned it yet and now I am stuck in school. My previous save was 8 days ago and I've played a lot since then. Please help me!