Cant pass abortion clinic

tido

Question

Hey all,

I'm running sot on PC and I'm facing a bug I was wondering if any1 else had that same bug... I'm at the part where you have to pose as a girl to go in the abortion clinic. Once you get to perform the abortion on Randy, I pass the first 3 steps no problem but, once I'm trying to suck it out of him and I have to stop not to suck his balls (man that sounds strange), the game just lags and I can't control anything. So I just can't pass it because I can't control anything... And It just makes it impossible for me to pass this stage of the game...

Any1 else had this problem? Is there some solution to this? (could at least some1 give me a saved game pass this point so I can load the game from it?

1 answer to this question

That's weird that it's lagging there... that part is pretty simple.

Basically all you do is hold the left stick to the left first as soon as you hear that suction sound hold the stick to the right, when you hear it again, quickly hold all the way left and just keep repeating that until the sequence is over.

If the sound isn't out of sync then just listen for that and do what I said. It should go Left, Right, Left, Right and then it's over.