Recruit the Girls bug

Mutiny

Question

I just got the letter to be translated from the girls. Now when I go back to Kyle's house he won't read the letter. The whole time he just tells me to summon my allies from the tower. While everyone else is telling me to recruit the girls. When I go to the top of the tower nothing happens. I also see nothing to actually summon anyone i.e. item etc. Can anyone help me out here?

5 answers to this question

Yes I've tried loading from another save. I've even tried finishing a side quest. I've watched a walkthrough to see if I missed anything and yes you do bring the letter to Kyle's house. It even tells me so in the quest. I'm supposed to get a passport from him but that is not happening so far.

My character is still stuck at this point in the game. After taking a break from trying to find solutions to this issue I am back at it. Seeing as no dev has said anything or have really had any input with this issue, I'm starting to think that this is a never ending battle. It is ridiculous that a $60 game can have this many problems. I'll be sure to be wary of Obsidian games from here on out.