Game crashes when interacting (SPACE)

asravn

Question

I have just started playing the game and the first thing i do is opening the closet in your room, wich caused the game to crash. And after testing this more i find that this happens on almost everything you interact with. even fighting the first guy you see Butters fighting causes this to happen. So i cant do anything basicly. Playing on PC (w.8) Any way to fix this?

2 answers to this question

I have just started playing the game and the first thing i do is opening the closet in your room, wich caused the game to crash. And after testing this more i find that this happens on almost everything you interact with. even fighting the first guy you see Butters fighting causes this to happen. So i cant do anything basicly. Playing on PC (w.8) Any way to fix this?

Try to reinstall through steam.

I have just started playing the game and the first thing i do is opening the closet in your room, wich caused the game to crash. And after testing this more i find that this happens on almost everything you interact with. even fighting the first guy you see Butters fighting causes this to happen. So i cant do anything basicly. Playing on PC (w. 8) Any way to fix this?

Try to reinstall through steam.

Thank you, that fixed the problem.