Items No Longer Dropping BUG

God91125

Question

Hiya been having a blast with this game so far but...I encoutered a big which severly took out a lot of the fun I could've kept having with this game. After just coming back from Canada and finally recruiting the girls into the Alliance, I then took Timmys Fast travel to Kyles House. I made a save there just before the final part of the game began. However after making my save I tried getting the Chimpokomon in the sewers that you can only get with the Nagasaki...

However the Chimpokomon was not there in fact when I break items around the world map such as atms, boxes, parking meters anything. Items will not drop from them any longer. Also the Chimpokomon Shoe was not there either. Thus I am not able to collect all the Chimpokomon and get all the friends because of this glitch/ bug.

I also made a new save file and I can pick up items again but only with that new character so it would seem that my older save files with my first character are bugged and he cannot pick up items before during or after the final assault at the end of the game.

Should also mention this happened on the xbox 360 for me.

Edited by God91125

3 answers to this question

I have the exact same problem on the PC version. The error started sometime after beating the game, when I was finishing up collecting every piece of equipment, so all I've noticed is that I can't get money/junk from breaking things anymore. Earlier saves of the same playthrough work fine, as does starting a new game. 

• Like 1

Same here. It happened to me after buying nearly all items in the game. Parking meters drop no more money etc. The only way to fix this for some time was to enter a shop and choose one item and sell it ("sell all" option). Then it works fine till there is the next autosave or till I load a new game.

For those that got that bug, selling off your junk seems to help. Apparently it doesn't seem to effect things when going for the achievement first. I'm currently trying to throw all my junk into my toy box in my room to see if I run into that bug as well this playthrough. (360)

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.