Game not loading

Luminosity

Question

After successfully playing the game for more than 10 hours.  I saved the game, logged out, and steam updated the game.  When trying to launch the game today it shows the attached screen.  It goes away for a moment and then does it again.  It repeats this infinitely until I close it.

Has anyone ever experienced this or know how to fix it?

post-96414-0-63828400-1394158996_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

After successfully playing the game for more than 10 hours.  I saved the game, logged out, and steam updated the game.  When trying to launch the game today it shows the attached screen.  It goes away for a moment and then does it again.  It repeats this infinitely until I close it.

Valve has said that it is fixed. I have not verified it, but it may just work today. If not, let me know. 

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer

Valve has said that it is fixed. I have not verified it, but it may just work today. If not, let me know. 

Works perfectly now. :)

• Like 1

Works perfectly now. :)

Thank you, sir :) 

https://twitter.com/IridiumGameDev

Ex-Obsidian Senior Programmer