Already hit a bug?

Bryy

Question

10 answers to this question

When you get a perfect block, 4th graders will fall down and you can get an extra hit. There's usually a hit spark though I'm not sure if there's one in the tutorial. You just hit the attack button again, whatever that is for your console/PC.

edit: If that doesn't work, and it sounds like people are having issues, this may be a bug...

When you get a perfect block, 4th graders will fall down and you can get an extra hit. There's usually a hit spark though I'm not sure if there's one in the tutorial. You just hit the attack button again, whatever that is for your console/PC.

edit: If that doesn't work, and it sounds like people are having issues, this may be a bug...

As many have stated, it took a restart for it to work.

Also, the button mashing parts of the game could very well be a bug. :p

not as bad as this.. they can't get text working right! XD

pic: http://imgur.com/SbdowlO

this is why I have lost faith in the gaming industry, they release things that aren't finished.. times like this you really think hard bout which way we're going in the future, only time people take pride in their jobs these days is when they get to sh*t on someone. so now im enjoying taking a nice big dump on you and if i wasnt so lazy id go get my 60$ back

peace out im gonna go play some super mario world, new age devs can suck a fat one. and you best believe i'm gonna slander ubisoft on every forum and site i know. 

thanks for nothing, better get back to work on your assassins creed rehash #8  so much fail I dont know whether to laugh at you or cry with you lol

I've had the same bug listed above where when learning blocking and counter attacking my character fails to counter and cartman does nothing but stand there in his static animation. But worse than that is one I found later in the game

I hit a bug where I am unable to cup a spell, I hold down to charge it, but it never charges so I can't release it, has gotten me stuck in the giggling donkey basement after the first fight. I've restart mutliple times, went back to earlier saves, still doesn't charge.

not as bad as this.. they can't get text working right! XD

pic: http://imgur.com/SbdowlO

this is why I have lost faith in the gaming industry, they release things that aren't finished.. times like this you really think hard bout which way we're going in the future, only time people take pride in their jobs these days is when they get to sh*t on someone. so now im enjoying taking a nice big dump on you and if i wasnt so lazy id go get my 60$ back

peace out im gonna go play some super mario world, new age devs can suck a fat one. and you best believe i'm gonna slander ubisoft on every forum and site i know. 

thanks for nothing, better get back to work on your assassins creed rehash #8  so much fail I dont know whether to laugh at you or cry with you lol

You do know Obsidian is not Ubisoft, right?

I've got a bug where I cannot use the charged fart on the PS3 version. When you are supposed to press down on the right stick and then press up to release it on the field nothing happens and I just release a small one. I'm supposed to blow up a table using a fire next to it but despite testing it on two controllers nothing happens. Anyone else having problems using the charged fart on the PS3 version?

I am having the same issue. I tried reloading my save, making a new character and I always get the elf part error. 

I am re-downloading the game from PSN to see if it helps.