Mount, pets and other creatures

*Animates dead*

Horses.

So we've not heard anything on this front for a while, and I was wondering if there had been any further thought to it? As far as I am concerned, mounted combat in PoE is not something that there is much scope for and is therefore not particularly desireable. However Bill the PonyTM as stash/fast travel speed boost (in the manner of the highwayman) seems very much in the spirit of the game without breaking the the gameplay.

Even if horses do not have a gameplay effect, it would still be nice to see them in game, in the way cattle were in the original BG. I don't see the setting as requiring our party to be on horseback, but I would like to see a few of them in the settlements at least, and make them a 'monster' with a bit of reactivity to them. :)

• Like 1

I'd like horses - I know this is fantasy, but horses were everywhere.  Anytime they get overlooked in something set pre-automobile it just feels weird (unless it was worked into the setting somehow - like horses just straight up don't exist.)  

I'd understand if mounted combat had to be nixed, but having them available for fast travel would be nice.

• Like 1