Help-Shyrack Cave

I am fairly new to the game, I recently purchased it on steam after my childhood love affair with KOTOR on original Xbox. I have racked up about 18 hours on the game and completed have done everything you are supposed to do on all the previous worlds (e.g. on Iziz I killed the queen) I have also done the first part of the Sith Academy (have the fight with darth sion which you must flee). So I have entered and defeated all the shyracks and other beings in the shyrack cave, as I enter the area of great force (sorry I have little star wars background knowledge so I do not know the correct terms) it tells me something along the lines of you cannot enter because you are not towards the DS or LS enough, as you probably guessed I chose the DS, so I was wondering if you know anyways of becoming even more dark by talking to people on Ebon Hawk because I do not know of any more mission I am able to complete to make me gain more dark side points. Thankyou in advance

p.s. I know it is not a technical error issue but a a fault of non-other than my own and I have not seen any other threads about issues which are not technical errors so I am not sure if this is the right place to post this?

I wonder if I'm thinking of the same spot (on Korriban), but there is a place you can only enter when sufficient level. The "work around" being to come back later, when leveled up a bit more.

Some of the fights in that sub section can be a bit challenging (in an otherwise easy game), which is why there is a level requirement. If it's not the place and some other place requiring LS/DS points, not sure then :unsure:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's probably the same place.

No level requirement, just DS/LS. And yes, if you were too shifty (taking both DS and LS hits) during gameplay it can happen you fall short on it, since it's IIRC about 75% LS or DS.

And it's really hard to say what's left to do out of a blank, not knowing what's been done already.

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Isn't there a save game editor that was one floating around the internet, where you can change various things in your game? Might want to do a google search for it. It might be possible to change your LS/DS value to either extreme that allows you to play that last bit of background story then.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein