Thirst released!

Hi all,

It's with great satisfaction and happiness that I announce Thirst, my long-in-development Dragon Age: Origins campaign, is now complete and ready for everyone to enjoy.  It's been an long road, and after a lengthy beta and a few more weeks of extra testing and feedback on top of that, I'm confident this version is content-complete and free of any significant issues.

Thirst is a stand-alone campaign for Dragon Age, featuring about 10-20 hours of gameplay set in over 50 brand-new, painstakingly-built levels, well over 10,000 dialogue lines, dozens of characters and side-quests, and a strong focus on choice & consequence, where your decisions shape your path through the story.  And of course, for this reason, it's also highly replayable.

You can download Thirst and all the latest updates for it here:

http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/3496/

Thanks everybody, and I hope you enjoy it!

That's rather ambitious, no wonder it took you so long. If I find the time I'd love to try it out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh wow, that looks and sounds great.  Thank you for all your hard work.  I don't envision myself jumping back into DA:O in the very near future (ridiculous backlog, tons of new games coming out, etc.), but when I do (and I will eventually), I'll definitely give your campaign a whirl.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Thanks for your support guys, I hope you have fun if you choose to play it.  I don't profess to be a PRO GAME DESIGNERZZZ but most people seem to like the mod so far. It's no Planescape, and I admit I'd go back and do a lot of things differently if I could, but... well, regrets are always gonna be there on such a long-term project.

If you have any issues with it please send me a private message, e-mail or post on the Nexus page and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Edited by sea