Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you listening to?

music

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Sensuki

Sensuki

Subway Apathist of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 9965 posts
  • Steam:STEAM_0:1:1229809
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Every forum has one of these, but I don't think I see one here.

I don't know if they're generally seen as spam threads where people can up their post count, or if anyone actually pays attention to what anyone else posts, but here goes.

What are you listening to ?

Miles Davis - So What

Not my usual intake of music for sure (I'm more of a metal guy), but I felt like a bit of jazz. Need to get some more New Orleans stuff actually, like a lot of the things I hear on the Treme soundtrack

Cantousent

Cantousent

Forum Moderator

• Validating
  • 5895 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 9009 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
We have a sort of catch-all long running Music thread series, for what you're listening to/faves, cool tunes you've randomly found while surfing YT, even music you may have performed yourself. :) So I think it might be best to continue the general music posts centered there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users