As at the expense of emotions in the game ? In Fallout 2 was a skill that allows to define the emotional state of the interlocutor and his reaction. In Arcanum was the spell, showing how to you include the surrounding.

Ouch. I'm sorry, I know English is not your first language, but this is more difficult to parse than most Google translate results.

I think what you're asking is if there's anything similar to the Empathy perk in Fallout where you get a sense of the NPCs reaction to certain dialog choices.

I want to say I've seen something about this in one of the dev interviews, but I can't recall. I wouldn't be surprised if something likt that makes it into the game. I think it highly likely that the Cipher in particular might have something along those lines.

Ouch. I'm sorry, I know English is not your first language, but this is more difficult to parse than most Google translate results.

Yes, there is such a problem. Wrote simple sentences, hoped that the translator cope.

I think it's not necessary, eaven more in isometric game. The dialogues tells enough. :)

ef48546a242d.jpg

It is only about dialogs. For example Cipher predict the reaction of the NPC on your every word. And the NPC for example, may be offended, when they heard from you disparaging remark about religion.

As you present it in Fallout, seems like a good choice. The arcanum way is too easy, I think you should spend some points in a skill before needing to ignore what the characters are saying and take in other facts from your surrounding to understand how the character would probably react to what you are going to say. I loved Arcanum though, could have been better, but a real gem nonetheless.

As you present it in Fallout, seems like a good choice. The arcanum way is too easy, I think you should spend some points in a skill before needing to ignore what the characters are saying and take in other facts from your surrounding to understand how the character would probably react to what you are going to say. I loved Arcanum though, could have been better, but a real gem nonetheless.

In the example of the Arcanum, just shows the relationship of, and in the Fallout ability to predict the reaction to your dialogue.

• Like 1