The "Official" P.E. Relationship/Romance Thread

Now this a a thread about relationships in PE. This is a real thread with real emotions. That means if someone calls you an idiot call them one back and explain why they are an idiot. No crying allowed.

So recent romances suck. Everyone agrees. If you don't your an idiot (see opening paragraph).

The romances in PS:T were understated. First time I played through I didn't even know I was in one until marching off to the war at the end. In KotR2 they was also pretty low-key. To be honest they didn't bother me (**** you codex) but the recent biocrap (since ME) have been utter ****. In DA:O it even devolved into a gift giving game. Really?

But there is more to romance/sex (sex is what people are talking about even if they don't admit it).

Now W1 and FO had hookers. In BG2 you could make that whore/slave in the CC have sex with you. It pissed off your companions but you could do it. In W1 you could get STDs. In FO2 you got the gigolo perk/tag. Who took the fluffer job because you didn't know what it meant? I didn't because I'm not an idiot but I bet some of you did. That stuff was great?

The key thing was these were not with party members.

Anyway what type of relationships do we really want with NPCs?

Edited by oldmanpaco
  • Like 2

Codex Explorer

Thant means if someone calls you an idiot call them one back and explain why they are an idiot.

Not going to agree with this sentiment and don't see it leading to good results.

The question of what types of relationships you may want with NPC's can still be discussed in the other thread.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts