Ideas for alluring last-days add-ons

I'm not sure I can come up with any, but perhaps the community can. Is there something OE could add as an add-on that would make people wring out their wallets one more time?

My idea is simple: Why just early beta-access? Why do they not add late-game beta-access as well? Then you get to play a bit and help Obsidian iron out a few bugs at the same time! :)

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Hmm, but early access is a privilege in its own right. I mean that for a few dollars anyone can add late-beta access to their pledge. Then OE gets a bigger test base for the game too. Win-win, no? Surely, no early-beta people would get offended if there's a late beta? They can pay to be included there, or for those paying up a lot of money, say, 100 dollar or more, get both early and late bet access.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I think they could do things like more T-shirt designs, or mouse pad arts, to be honest an extra 25 dollars here or there would really boost sales and a lot of people don't want a plain T-shirt. Hell I'd love one that said 'George Ziets, I made that happen.' Or something a long those lines :p Though I know T-shirt production is probably expansive if so many people don't purchase one etc etc.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.