Regarding the T-Shirt design

Just noticed that the T-Shirt design from the higher Kickstarter packages got changed from the simple ouroboros to the PE logo. Opening a thread about it, because I hope to draw some attention to it. :>

I personally liked the simple ouroboros in the first version a lot more than the now huge PE logo, because, well, it seemed lighter to me, less "in your face" and "style neutral" if one can say that. Plus, I am not too much a fan of wearing product specific shirts anyway. :>

That said, I hope we will be able to chose from one or two designs, maybe? Or take a vote, I don't know.

/Thread

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Agreed. I like the new logo, but for a t-shirt, I think I prefered the ouroboros design.

Have Obsidian even made an official statement on why they changed the logo? Some have speculated that it might have something to do with TES:O (which I highly doubt). A more likely reason is they no longer feel that ouroboros fits with the story / setting they're going for.

I wouldn't mind having a small Obsidian Entertainment somewhere on the shirt, but the huge game logo is just too much for my taste. Didn't knew there was a thread about the logo change already. There currently is too much new being posted in this forum for me to track it all, I'll guess...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."