Time, calendars, seasons, festivals, clocks

What about the counting of time in the game?

Clocks are definitely a possibility given the devs fantasy time-fram, as it were. Will this be a more time-driven world, where various cultures react differently to time? In towns, time matters the most. In the castles and manors of the well to do time is also an integral part. But perhaps not so much elsewhere.

And calendars: What about weekdays, months, seasons? Usually, this is a variant of our own system today (in fact, there are several at work on this planet).

If time passes in towns and villages, so should surely seaons and holidays come and go. What kinds to you want to see? NWN2 started with a village harvest fair, for instance.

I think it would be neat if time played more of a role in this game than other CRPGs. I'd love to see characters ageing a bit. When I pick an age I want it to matter a bit at least, although I want it to be a fantasy setting, so no uber-realism, please!

Perhaps souls are more or less affected by various gods depending on season and time. Like a full moon gets lycanthropy-stricken people hairy chests and an urge to howling at the moon. It could affect the quality and even presence of spells as well. Druids would be most affected by this, as could be wizards, holy warriors, ciphers and mages.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***