Godlike Races and Subraces

So we know the Godlike Races have been described as simular in concept to the Planetouched races of d&d, examples given the aasmir, Tiefling, Genasi. We also know that each of these races have been touched by spefics "Gods" or God. We also know they plan on more of a morally grey word then typical good vs. evil. Or mature as they call it.

So here is my guess each race of Godlike will be based around an in game Pantheon, each Pantheon with its own theme and subraces wil be aligned with a subset or individual of that respective Pantheon.

So for example maybe thiers a Pantheon of Light (not good, just light) which dwell in certain planes.Thier Godlike might be called blesslings (I'm just guessing here) and a subrace of blesslings might be Libras, created by J Dog God of Justice. Another might be from the Pantheon of Darkness (not evil) called Glorious and a Subrace called the Alu-Fiends, created by Dipstick, God of lust, and Asprin, Goddess of not tonight I've got a headache, and by Bubba God of Spying.

And a third Pantheon, more neutral in flavour, invovling Gods of the element, Nature.

These are Just silly examples, it could be more or less, or maybe I'm wrong entirely. Maybe thier will be only two typpes of Godblike, maybe four and they could add a Lovecraftian type for example.

what do you guys think.