Am I an Obsidian addict?

I preordered Torchlight 2 months ago and have it installed, but I am spending my free time obsessing over Project Eternity. Do I need to seek professional help?

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.

You might be, but this is a new project and you've probably bought into the kickstarter and so you feel like you have a personal stake in it. It makes sense to be excited.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm in a similar situation. I spend the majority of my time on-line either checking this forum, or talking about this particular kickstarter on the other forums I frequent. Damn you, Obsidian! You've got my monies, and now you're taking my soul!!!

You might be, but this is a new project and you've probably bought into the kickstarter and so you feel like you have a personal stake in it. It makes sense to be excited.

Nah, I am just excited. I was this way with Wasteland 2 and Dead state while their Kickstarter campaigns were running. I am easily excited I guess. :dancing:

Grandiose statements, cryptic warnings, blind fanboyisim and an opinion that leaves no room for argument and will never be dissuaded. Welcome to the forums, you'll go far in this place my boy, you'll go far!

The people who are a part of the "Fallout Community" have been refined and distilled over time into glittering gems of hatred.