kotor 2 interest / kotor 3 transition

so it seems that no one actually talks about or care anymore of kotor 2 and the cut / blockd content although im aware that theres a project TSLRCM yet in obsidian no one really talks of it anymore ? this forum is so empty.

and has obsidian made any comments towards a possible kotor 3 game ? its seriously a shame that bioware decided to dumb down the kotor 3 game and make a mmorpg of kotor universe instead of completing the saga.

opinions ?

yes im aware that im new in the forum but ive always been around as an unknow i was just lazy to make an acc here rofl.

KotOR 2 is getting old. I still play it, it's one of my favorite games, but I'm sure most people are on to the "bigger and better" new games. I've played TSL with all the TSLRCM's and waiting for version 1.8 to play it again. It will be the last version they do, I think.

Thanks to the MMO, it is 99% certain there will never be a single player KotOR 3 since BioWare so nicely cleared up the loose ends with Revan and the Exile. At least that is what I understand from what I've read. I don't play MMO's.

• Like 1

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

KotOR 2 is getting old. I still play it, it's one of my favorite games, but I'm sure most people are on to the "bigger and better" new games. I've played TSL with all the TSLRCM's and waiting for version 1.8 to play it again. It will be the last version they do, I think.

Thanks to the MMO, it is 99% certain there will never be a single player KotOR 3 since BioWare so nicely cleared up the loose ends with Revan and the Exile. At least that is what I understand from what I've read. I don't play MMO's.

well we can only hope for a kotor 3 single player experience despise the *stories* explanations from TOR. which means pretty much nothing to me if i see it on a gaming standar vision.

it doesnt has to be bioware to take the road of kotor 3, it could be obsidian which i doubt after the event of kotor 2 issue but im sure it could be made.

Doesn't require George Lucas consent.

Does require LucasArts consent though... which is equally unlikely though.

And yeah, you're probably better off looking for KOTOR2 conversations on our (TSLRCM's) official board;

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee