WoD News seeking staff blogger

TheHarlequin

World of Darkness News is seeking to take on a staff member ("WoD News Blogger" official title) to post blogs on WoD MMO and related gaming topics once a week. This is a great position for students in journalism or related field looking for a public place to get published (and link to for job reference). Also good simply for someone who has some writing skill/background and is passionate about the WoD MMO, RPGing and PC gaming as a whole who has a lot to say!

This is a unpaid position (as all positions are here, we are a non-commercial volunteer only site) but will give you great exposure to your work as traffic continues to build to our site. Currently close to 10,000 unique visitors & over 200,000 page views a month and growing.

Your duties will generally (but not limited too) include:

Writing at least one blog post every week. The specific topics are yours to choose from as long as it is under the WoD MMO, RPG & PC gaming umbrella.

Helping with forum/site moderation as needed

Assisting with occasional front page news reporting as needed

We are looking for someone friendly, fair, able to do the above on a consistent basis and have a high interest in the WoD MMO.

If you are interested please email (admin AT wodnews .net) (or send a PM via the site) a letter of interest, why you think you will be a good fit and also a link to something you have written or attach in word format.

Thanks for your interest!

• Like 1

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Not to go OT so soon but did you ever get your book published? You were thinking about self publishing IIRC.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Not to go OT so soon but did you ever get your book published? You were thinking about self publishing IIRC.

Book itself is done for the most part, holding off printing until the spring when the new tourist season starts up. It was too late last year in the season to print it by the time I finished it.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente