So I just now noticed that distance matters for damage, at least with Katarina's dual stance. I happened upon this shooting crystals in the mines, noticing that it takes a few shots to knock them down from distance, but they go down in 1 hit up close. Had I known this, I would have stayed away from the dual stance entirely.

I haven't noticed that in my experience. Then again, isn't close range exactly what Katarina's dual gun stance is for? I rather use her rifle otherwise. The exception is when she is swarmed by fast moving enemies that can close the distance too fast for rolling away to help.

Edited by Seagloom
Hm...as far as I know, distance has nothing to do with damage dealt. Maybe because your attack score in the dual-wielding stance is lower than in the Rifle stance?

Like I said, point blank range I take out ice crystals in 1 hit, every time. Go to the edge of the guns' range, and it takes 3-4 shots. Try it out. What this means is that these guns have an even shorter distance that previously thought. Or it's a bug with the ice crystals, which I doubt, since it doesn't affect the rifle.