Bugged Trophies

I earned the Enduring Champion achievement without a hitch on PC. On the other hand, I had trouble with Merchant of Ehb. The deed popped up at 100k in items sold, but the achievement didn't ding until I sold north of 150k. None of the other achievements gave me trouble, fortunately.

I earned the Enduring Champion achievement without a hitch on PC. On the other hand, I had trouble with Merchant of Ehb. The deed popped up at 100k in items sold, but the achievement didn't ding until I sold north of 150k. None of the other achievements gave me trouble, fortunately.

I just got Enduring Champion, well after the Deed popped up, like 4 hours of play after, and I'm playing on Hardcore, so I take damage. I also am having trouble with he Merchant Of Ehb as well. If you notice how much you're selling when you come back from a hard days plundering, you'll see that this trophy should be quite easy to get, and you should have it by the halfway point in the game. I'm at the end, and still don't have it.

How about Perfectionist, has anybody gotten that trophy? I've played through the game twice now, and I don't get what I'm missing. There isn't really any hidden quests that I'm aware of. Just go around and make sure not to skip any areas of the towns.

Crap, I think the one where you talk to Mudgutter AFTER the big vote is the one I've never gotten. Video scene must play and take you elsewhere automatically.

Edited by SilentBob420BMFJ

How about Perfectionist, has anybody gotten that trophy? I've played through the game twice now, and I don't get what I'm missing. There isn't really any hidden quests that I'm aware of. Just go around and make sure not to skip any areas of the towns.

Crap, I think the one where you talk to Mudgutter AFTER the big vote is the one I've never gotten. Video scene must play and take you elsewhere automatically.

Just don't go for the Spire right away, if you do the Meister quests last. Talk to Mudgutter after the vote.