Sign in to follow this  
RygorX

BUG ? : Empowered Graceful Repose not healing other party members

Question

I'm playing the co-op on PC version (not online) with my wife and my Empowered Graceful Repose ability does not heal any other party members?

Anyone having the same problem ?

Edited by RygorX

4 answers to this question

I'm playing the co-op on PC version (not online) with my wife and my Empowered Graceful Repose ability does not heal any other party members?

Its the update, simply delete the game from ps3 (not your save files) run the game re-install dont update and continue play. since your playing offline anyways. life leach is broken in online play for everyone other than host, no weapons with life leach or abilites work. But as i said host will be able to have life leach.

Its the update, simply delete the game from ps3 (not your save files) run the game re-install dont update and continue play. since your playing offline anyways. life leach is broken in online play for everyone other than host, no weapons with life leach or abilites work. But as i said host will be able to have life leach.

I believe that life leech equipment is still working. It seemed to be earlier.

Hmm Im on the PC version was that also updated ?