KOTOR 2 and online play

i can't confirm this, as anyone can't confirm any rumor on kotor2...

btw, i wouldn't care about kotor2 multiplayer. nor would i care much about kotor2 anyway.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

yes, i sure will, after all, its obsidian's first game. i won't buy it happily, though... i mean, great chance for obsidian to start out with commercial success, and even critical praise - somehow, everybody was so excited about kotor1. but, well, i would have loved to see obsidian develop something new and original. 'twas all for naught....

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

yes, i sure will, after all, its obsidian's first game. i won't buy it happily, though... i mean, great chance for obsidian to start out with commercial success, and even critical praise - somehow, everybody was so excited about kotor1. but, well, i would have loved to see obsidian develop something new and original. 'twas all for naught....

Was to stop Obi to make this one new and original all over again. The Star Wars lisence is so diverse, that it will ALWAYS be in the market. And oh yeah you think after Lucas the Star Wars films will stop? I dont think so.

Was to stop Obi to make this one new and original all over again. The Star Wars lisence is so diverse,

Not really, the Star Wars license is so inane and repetitive in it's constant need to replicate the movies in ever little details it's almost sickening...

And oh yeah you think after Lucas the Star Wars films will stop? I dont think so.

If anything, Star Wars can only improve after his demise...

In the magazine article floating around here I seem to remember reading that there will be no multiplayer whatsoever.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.