DS3 is rubbish on PC

Well you guys really made a mess of this one eh?

Wish I could get my money back as this game is not Dungeon siege 3. I don't know what it is but I do know that it is completely unplayable. I really had high hopes for the game and loved the first two but this incarnation is complete crap! The camera is a joke, you can't click on anything to loot it and combat feels like a mess at best.

I cannot bind a key to anything and the visuals look like 800 x 600 stuff from years ago. Everything maxed out with all the bells and whistles and it reminds me of something from the 90's.

How did you guys blow it so badly on this one? Why the massive departure from the other two games play style? I don't want to play this with a controller on my pc. Where are my keybinds and camera controls? I will certainly make sure i read reviews next time and really don't think i will buy anything with "Obsidians" name on it ever again.

What a total and utter let down and a complete shame.

People are going to flame you hard because ODS is in full swing, defending and stuff ... HOWEVER, no matter what anyone thinks of your opinion I think it is highly relevant to consider that many people might get this game expecting a game like the previous Dungeon Siege games. If they have no prior knowledge about the changes of this title they might be, well see above.