(spoiler) Relics of another age question

Hi to all. i have a question. Currently im stuck with Relics of another age quest.. i just cant find Skull of Norick. i explored the whole damn crypt and there is a one room that i cant open and no key around .. so can anyone help me???

thanx in advance

Hi to all. i have a question. Currently im stuck with Relics of another age quest.. i just cant find Skull of Norick. i explored the whole damn crypt and there is a one room that i cant open and no key around .. so can anyone help me???

thanx in advance

Well, the easiest way, is to press "x" (quest menu) then click on that quest (in order to follow it) , and later on press "r" back in the game (in order to show direction towards the quest), this should point You to the direction where the skull is.

Hopefully it helps.

i have listened your advice and sadly yes. it is in the Heroes Crypt in this locked room but i have no idea what so ever where the hell is the damn key.. i completed the main quest regards heroes crypt but no key apeared :ermm:

does anyone know??

thanx in advance

Same Quest - I cant find Lord Bolingar's Sword - The 1st corridor on your right as you enter has a door which is locked....The Quest circle is behind there.....i have cleared the dungeon apart from this room, but haven't found a key to open the door.....

Any help would be appreciated

That's not where the sword is, you might be looking at a different quest circle as taht's where you exit the dungeon later.

It's just past the big platform where the Farmer is entombed - keep going past that and there's a little room with an altar, that has the sword.

That's not where the sword is, you might be looking at a different quest circle as taht's where you exit the dungeon later.

It's just past the big platform where the Farmer is entombed - keep going past that and there's a little room with an altar, that has the sword.

THanks i will have a look, but i have defeated the boss and have left the tomb and came back....Is this little corridor with th locked door important...There is a quest circle there and the quest helper line leads me to this door. Its the only quest I have related to the dungeon....Only other quest I have is to cross the newly repaired bridge to Stonebridge

From memory there are only 2 locked doors in that dungeon - one that opens once you are done with the quest and come back, and one which contains a save point, and one of the relics - this is opened by finding a corpse in one of the smaller rooms in the same area (the big rectangular corridor). In my playthrough the relic I found there was not the sword, but perhaps it's randomised or something. Anyway, check for that. Not hard to find.

THanks i will have a look, but i have defeated the boss and have left the tomb and came back....Is this little corridor with th locked door important...There is a quest circle there and the quest helper line leads me to this door. Its the only quest I have related to the dungeon....Only other quest I have is to cross the newly repaired bridge to Stonebridge

the 1st room past the farmer is where u get some lore re the curse, the 2nd room just after it has nothing, then you are heading down the spiral walkway....