European Xbox 360 demo

Alternatively you could create a US Xbox Live account and use the current offer of 2 months for $2 and get the demo that way :)

For that you'd need to somehow get billing approved and risk encountering region lock.

It's not really worth it.

Alternatively you could create a US Xbox Live account and use the current offer of 2 months for $2 and get the demo that way :)

For that you'd need to somehow get billing approved and risk encountering region lock.

It's not really worth it.

Please explain this region lock? For myself and many other Australians we had to import the recent Mortal Kombat game (banned in this country) and create US accounts to activate the online pass, and for future DLC. I've so far had no issues so far...

Please explain this region lock? For myself and many other Australians we had to import the recent Mortal Kombat game (banned in this country) and create US accounts to activate the online pass, and for future DLC. I've so far had no issues so far...

Then either you had the right version for your console or that game was region free.

Software released for NA audience will be aimed at a NTSF standard and while there is a possibility that the demo isn't region restricted it is something to think about.

Edited by pmp10

Then either you had the right version for your console or that game was region free.

Software released for NA audience will be aimed at a NTSF standard and while there is a possibility that the demo isn't region restricted it is something to think about.

Oh yeah I understand region lock for retail copies, just confused me in the context of a demo... as I have never heard of that.