Ashens reviews Open Pandora

WDeranged

Guest Slinky

Tempting indeed! I've always wanted a good portable device that runs emulators well and has good controllers.Bit pricey though. Or maybe not, it's a portable PC.

But I would guess Sony will be throwing an army of lawyers at them for emulating PS and PSP games.

I don't think Sony can do much about it, as far as I know it doesn't come pre-loaded with emulators, it's just a little Linux PC =]

I'm going to be good and resist temptation for now, even if it can play 99% of all the games I've ever loved

The thought of playing old games again is almost always more attractive than actually playing old games again.

But nice device!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The thought of playing old games again is almost always more attractive than actually playing old games again.

But nice device!

Yeah but there's a cut off point, replaying most 8bit games ends in shattered dreams, a ton of 16bit games are still worth playing though, WinUAE or MAME on a large LCD TV with wireless pads is bliss :no:

• 2 weeks later...

A guy I know from DoubleSix has one, they're sweet! Especially the MAME, Amiga, Atari ST emulation stuff...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!