Stuck on Nar Shadaa

Nar Shadaa is the first planet that I'm on and I've made it pretty far in the main storyline. I've got go-t0 the droid and I've met with the missing moustache jedi who taught me a new force focus technique. I left the flop to head back to the Ebon Hawke and was attacked by 3 hk 50s. Along the way I fought and killed more trandosians. When I board the EH, i was empty and I can't access the star chart to pick my planet. I'm stuck on planet it seems. Anyone know how to get around this issue?

Now when you say more trandoshans, I assume you mean red eclipse right? If yes, then did you already do that part before when the leader was on the Ebon Hawk?

Yes, red eclispe. Strangely enough, I've dealt with them before and appointed myself their leader. They attacked me because I was in their territory or something

He has to, otherwise no HK-50 attack.

Enable the cheats and use "WARP 003EBO". It's a bit too late for the fix with your current save (it's preventive, not pre-active).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 3 weeks later...
He has to, otherwise no HK-50 attack.

Enable the cheats and use "WARP 003EBO". It's a bit too late for the fix with your current save (it's preventive, not pre-active).

When do you use that command? I've tried it before the second encounter starts, after it starts and on the empty ship. Nothing happens.

Blast. This is the second time I make a post only to find the solution immediately afterwards. My mistake was using caps, as the quotation indicated.

Edited by Kontaktmann

That makes a difference? I never knew.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee