game stops responding after leaving peragus, need help please

The game runs fine right up to the point where the Ebon Hawk leaves Peragus II cut scene occurs (where the Sith controlled Republic cruiser is firing at the Ebon Hawk), then when that ends it begins to load the interior of the Ebon Hawk, where it stops responding completely. I can do control, alt, delete to get the Task Manager up and end the program and get back to windows. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I haven't changed any of the graphics options, save for using 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

my system specs are:

Windows 7 (32 bit)

Nvidia GForce 7800 GS

3.00 GB RAM

Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ ~2.00 GHz

200 GB hard drive, ~68 GB used

52X 24X 52X CD-ROM Burner

DirectX 11

no sound card, I use the integrated one on the mother board (I have no sound issues to my knowledge)

Thanks to anyone who can help. I know little about computers, so the simpler the instructions, the better for me.

The game runs fine right up to the point where the Ebon Hawk leaves Peragus II cut scene occurs (where the Sith controlled Republic cruiser is firing at the Ebon Hawk), then when that ends it begins to load the interior of the Ebon Hawk, where it stops responding completely. I can do control, alt, delete to get the Task Manager up and end the program and get back to windows. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I haven't changed any of the graphics options, save for using 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

my system specs are:

Windows 7 (32 bit)

Nvidia GForce 7800 GS

3.00 GB RAM

Athlon 64 Processor 3200+ ~2.00 GHz

200 GB hard drive, ~68 GB used

52X 24X 52X CD-ROM Burner

DirectX 11

no sound card, I use the integrated one on the mother board (I have no sound issues to my knowledge)

Thanks to anyone who can help. I know little about computers, so the simpler the instructions, the better for me.

I've had a think and I can't see anything obvious. You've already seen at least one cutscene by then, haven't you?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've had a think and I can't see anything obvious. You've already seen at least one cutscene by then, haven't you?

Yes. It's right after the escape cut scene, when it's supposed to go back to the Ebon Hawk and, if I remember correctly, get to choose where to go next, that the game stops responding.