Clearinghouse Items arent there.

WARLegend99

Question

When i got to the moscow safehouse the clearinghouse had no items in it. only ammo and intel. I would really like to get some more grenades for the next mission but i cant because gadgets cease to exist. There are no upgrades. under each weapon there is only the standard ammo and in armor and gadgets there is nothing.

3 answers to this question

Play on and new items will unlock.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The items you can buy depend from weapon dealers available. Some come and go during game. And right after Saudi Arabia all old dealers will not be available, exempt Nasri, if you let him go.

But don't worry, new contacts will be available soon.

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

The items you can buy depend from weapon dealers available. Some come and go during game. And right after Saudi Arabia all old dealers will not be available, exempt Nasri, if you let him go.

Oddly enough, you can still sell to Nasri, even incarcenated (sp?). Probably a bug though. Didn't try it when he died.

You cannot ever buy them back though, as you usually can when selling items.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee