Weapon Modding results

One final video for you folks

Alpha Protocol Accuracy Mod Comparison video

This is a comparison video showing how the mod changes between the 3 versions. I can honestly say I am happy with the bullet spread and accuracy of v02a. Its not perfect aim like v01a was and it includes bullet spread.

In the video you see default accuracy, then v01a accuracy, and finally v02a accuracy.

I doubt I will change this mod anymore as it is now just the way I want it. Its fps style, but it also has good bullet spread while maintaining accuracy. You'll see a huge improvement over v01a.

Cool stuff. Nice you've made it for those "hate-crappy-weapons" complainers. And apologies for initial misunderstanding.

;)

I think problems with the timers must be in your trainer though (BTW - it's not against EULA to use trainers, you know?). It have to leave some trace of its activity in profile or binary section - probably during autosave. I hope this helps somehow.

Take care!

The problem with the short timers is not in the trainer. I had the problem myself, and I didn't have the trainer until after in order to *fix* it... haven't actually tried it yet, tho. I prefer to treat the cause of the issue rather than the symptom.