Game freeze

OutlawJT

Question

Ok. I've gotten all the way through Taipei and Moscow and just headed to Rome. Not a minute after the conversation with Mina started my game froze. I reloaded the game and it froze again. I figured, maybe it froze due to an overheat as that happens occasionally with my 360 so I stopped playing. I came back several hours later and my 360 had completely cooled off so I load the save again and sure enough, not a minute into the conversation the game freezes again.

What's causing this? Is this I glitch I should expect to repeat if I reload my older save and replay the last four or five missions? Or am I going to need to exchange the game for another copy? Will getting a different copy fix my issue or is this a general fatal glitch that any copy could have?

3 answers to this question

Have you installed the game in the Xbox?, I've been throu Rome with no problems... I've installed the game in the Xbox. If you are playing from disk, perhaps it's a problem with it.

Have you installed the game in the Xbox?, I've been throu Rome with no problems... I've installed the game in the Xbox. If you are playing from disk, perhaps it's a problem with it.

It wouldn't install either. There was just a bad section on the disc for some reason. I ended up having to exchange it for another copy and haven't had any debilitating issues since.

Mine freeze when after the cutscene with Marburg in Rome; i disarmed the bomb he appeared i provoked him and when the fight did start freeze...the luck was that i was able to play from that checkpoint...i was scared to disarm the bomb again in recruit hard mode.