missing material from Kotor II

Hey all,

Besides the Gizka project (whose website appears to be down atm), I remember reading somewhere (maybe kotaku?) some months ago, that another restoration project was up and in fact they released a kotor II fix, which restores the missing content.

I would be thankful if someone could point a link to that release :p

Also, if someone has tried, any comments on how good it is, it's stability etc would be appreciated.

Hey all,

Besides the Gizka project (whose website appears to be down atm), I remember reading somewhere (maybe kotaku?) some months ago, that another restoration project was up and in fact they released a kotor II fix, which restores the missing content.

I would be thankful if someone could point a link to that release :p

Also, if someone has tried, any comments on how good it is, it's stability etc would be appreciated.

there was a restoration projext up at deadlystream.com (haven't been able to access the site for a few days now).

the missing content functions reasonably well (apparently not so well with other mods).

Yeah, TSLRCM's site is down at the moment.

You can get it and the patch at kotorfiles.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.c...M_Fix_15;111911 (take good care to install it in the right directory. This one has program files/program files as default instead of the correct location!)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.c...tent_Mod;111657

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee