Past Life

Hiro Protagonist

I was browsing new TV shows and came across this show called Past Life. Is this any good?

Interesting premise if you believe this stuff. From Wikipedia - the TV series was inspired by "The Reincarnationist," a crime thriller whose main character, Josh Ryder, solves a 21st century crime with memories and clues from his past life in ancient Rome.

I don't know how 'new' it is, but we just watched the episode tonight. I'd say...meh. Kind of interesting and I liked the young man having the past life in this one, but slow and not to our tastes. Possibly because we don't believe in that kind of stuff tho...we don't like the ghost/physic hunter series either usually. Could improve tho...if it was the 1st or early episode, shaking the characters out etc.

We're now watching The Forgotten and it already seems better than Past Life.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think if you like Past Life type themed shows, it'd be worth a gander. It wasn't a bad show, just not our personal tastes.

And I take it back...The Forgotten wasn't great either. Just another predictable solve-the-mystery series. Christian Slater was likable. And if you liked her, the actress who played Sutherland's daughter on 24 looks like she'll have a regular role, maybe?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts