China has hissy fit about US arms sales to Taiwan

Humodour

Boo is right on one thing, and it's that there's no visible Muslim equivalent to Locke et al. :)

Or Nietzsche, or Shopehauer, or Spinoza, or...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sorry guys all Muslim researchers and forward thinking men and scientists seem to be locked into pre 1500-1600 period.

Boo: No one (rational that is) can dispute the basic underlying fact in your thoughts about Islamics. Every Region, faction, party, whatever has its different parts. Unfortunately in the Cristian parts of the world, you had 2000 years to grow some autocontrol, selfcontrol. Over on here, we have kleptomaniacs at best and outright sociopaths at worst. No reasion not to call a spade, a spade.

If you were blindly attacking, sure we would have a nice one but you explained your position and I explained mine. (Although I would probably be stoned in some counties for my own beliefs too). The Others are always evil because its easier to dump the guilt on them. Basic Humanity 101

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Anyway, back on topic, I would really want some opinion from Aussies, How does the current dance between US and China look like from there (Taiwan, Korea, The Growth of Chinese Factory zone and so on)

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.