TheSlugs Travel Guide To: Liberia! NSFW

theslug

Warning: Graphic in nature

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-...-liberia-1-of-8

This is an absolutely incredible and insane travel documentary that I've been watching about Liberia and I just wanted to share. It mainly covers how the civil war has ravaged the country but you get to see just what type of insanity is still going on in the 21st century. Includes some history, living conditions, the involvement of the UN, and ex-generals who participated in genocide, rape, recruiting child soldiers, cannibalism, and other things and then converting into a preacher and rehabilitating child soldiers from the war. My mind is still blown.

There's also one on North Korea but its not as good.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

*is reminded to check for any new books by Robert Young Pelton*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.