Einstein debunked?

Lare Kikkeli

I think Horava gravity sounds far more scifi, and it tehrefore must be true.

This is indeed perfect logic.

You are too kind, sir. Let us set up an institute where we will alternately confound and support global warming by inventing awesome names for stuff.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's funny, I came up with a similar concept while on a... let's just call it a chemically induced sabbatical. My thoughts kept recentering on the idea that the nature of matter, energy, the universe as whole deny the very concept of a beginning or an end. That many things can exhibit dual natured wavelike properties under certain circumstances. Really, it seams the entire universe and everything in it possesses wave like properties and demonstratable patterns. It occurred to me that it could be a reflection of the past and the fundamental nature of the universe, played out from the extremes of the finite "beginning", through the current make-up or pattern, to the eventual upper threshold or "end". Neither term is really apt, but simply relatable. What I'm really thinking of put simply is that the universe is an oscillating (expanding and contracting) waveform. There is no beginning or end.

Read some Philip K D1ck, which I kinda assume you already have. He has some pretty cool.. induced.. ideas as well. Although he mostly tend to theorize on the nature of time. Valis is especially trippy and interesting in this regard. Your word phrasings reminded me of it, which is why I'm mentioning it.

Tbh, I've only read "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" (to my great shame), and I am a Huge fan of Bladerunner (even though there's only a thin connection between the two). I have been influenced by a number of friends who were likely influenced by his books, and my community had a pretty healthy counter-cultural vibe to it when I was in my teens/early twenties. Probably doesn't hurt that the local market penetration for 'inducements' was as deep as electricity and indoor plumbing. I'll definitely look into a copy of that book on your recommendation.

But for all of us, there will come a point where it does matter, and it's gonna be like having a miniature suit-head shoving sticks up your butt all the time. - Tigranes