Downgrade to 1.0

Um, try reinstalling the game from scratch and not applying the patches. I don't think you can downgrade any further than the general release version of a game, unless you're after a pre-release beta or something. In which case, you're probably out of luck. For an 'older' version of the game engine, I suppose you may want to look into getting the original KotOR.

What programmes are you referring to and what do you mean by 'experiment'?

Um, try reinstalling the game from scratch and not applying the patches. I don't think you can downgrade any further than the general release version of a game, unless you're after a pre-release beta or something. In which case, you're probably out of luck. For an 'older' version of the game engine, I suppose you may want to look into getting the original KotOR.

What programmes are you referring to and what do you mean by 'experiment'?

Well. I'm going to try to change weapon stats and armor stats etc. and see how that works.

Also, when I install the game from scratch which I did. It automaticly gives me all the patches...

Here's a pic

picofupdate.png

Cheers,

Killerrabbit

Edited by the rabbit that kills

The game doesn't install any updates without asking. If I also remember correctly, you can't use the in-game updater anymore and have to apply the game patches manually. Version 2.00.424 is probably the general release version.

If you want to edit game weapons and armour, you needn't downgrade. That is basic .uti editing which you can do easily with Kotor Tool. You basically install it, export the KotOR or TSL game files, edit them with Kotor Tool's editor (statistics, bonuses etc) and then drop your edited game files in your override folder. For more tutorials and information on that, check out Holowan Labs

The game doesn't install any updates without asking. If I also remember correctly, you can't use the in-game updater anymore and have to apply the game patches manually. Version 2.00.424 is probably the general release version.

If you want to edit game weapons and armour, you needn't downgrade. That is basic .uti editing which you can do easily with Kotor Tool. You basically install it, export the KotOR or TSL game files, edit them with Kotor Tool's editor (statistics, bonuses etc) and then drop your edited game files in your override folder. For more tutorials and information on that, check out Holowan Labs

Thanks a lot!